Saturday 21 March 2015

MY WONDERFUL KIDS OF CLASS ONE

They entered 1 E with curious eyes ,some were super excited not because they saw a big classroom with colourful cartoons on the wall but because they had a new bag ,a new tiffin and a new water bottle .Some took months to settle down ,some got adjusted the very first period .(satrted roamimg here and there  ).
                            They were not missing their previous school ....they were missing their mother .I became their mother ,father ,friend in school .Inculcating soft skills ,teaching them basics of being a true Xavierite and ofcourse motivating them even when they spoke broken English .Today when I look back I take pride when these little ones speak fluent English ...infact now their fighting  also has  English Conversation included .My heart melts with their soft touch as if they wanna say that we know you are there.Their eyes have said so many endless emotions which their mouths have refused to speak .Understanding those emotions was a great feeling .
                                                                                                In a span of one year I transformed myself as a comedian  when I wanted gloomy faces to smile ,I became Gabbar Singh when I wanted to tell them that they have made a mistake yet did not want their soft hearts to drift away from me .I became a mother when I kept pestering them to drink lots of water and finish their food in the tiffin .
                                                           My dear children ......you all will always remain close to my heart .I wish you good luck .
Lots of love
God Bless
Your Class Teacher
Neelam Maa'm

1 comment:

  1. Maam you really work wonders with the kids. You have made Joel confident enough to face the next step. Thanks for being there with him.

    ReplyDelete